Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-01-07

is it really that hard to forgive someone?


People always say " think positive about everything", but it is not easy as that, u know. Not always, but maybe once or more, i will think something bad or negative or worst about someone or something. i try really hard, [hard enough i think] to forgive someone, to think that someone who ever hurt my feeling already changes for a good or to think positive bout that person. but people get their patience limit and it applies to me. sometimes i just cant forgive that person, especially when the things that person ever did to me cross to my mind. but Islam always teach a very good lesson to Muslim and Muslimah. Not very sure either my mum told me or i read an article online, about forgiving someone before going to bed to make people's soul calm and free from any desire for revenge or hating someone. and, alhamdulillah, so far i do them very well. but me is always me. i can't run from my own sad and hate feeling. FYI, i never hate someone so much, just feel uncomfortable with some people. because people is always and forever people. none of them are perfect. mistakes always being made by them, that's why Islam tell us to forgive someone, for knowing that ourself also doing mistakes, either purposely or not.


I dont know why i'm telling all of this here. but for sure, i just want to ask forgiveness to everyone who hate me, who feel uncomfortable with me, to whom i ever hurt their feeling, to people that i break our promises for some reasons and to everyone that know me. 


"Dan segeralah kamu kepada (mengerjakan amal-amal yang baik untuk mendapat) keampunan dari Tuhan kamu dan (mendapat) Syurga yang bidangnya seluas segala langit dan bumi, yang disediakan bagi orang-orang yang bertakwa. Iaitu orang-orang yang mendermakan hartanya pada masa senang dan susah dan orang-orang yang menahan kemarahannya dan orang-orang yang memaafkan kesalahan orang dan (ingatlah), Allah mengasihi orang-orang yang berbuat perkara-perkara yang baik. Dan juga orang-orang yang apabila melakukan perbuatan keji atau menganiaya diri sendiri, mereka segera ingat kepada Allah lalu memohon ampun akan dosa mereka dan sememangnya tidak ada yang mengampunkan dosa-dosa melainkan Allah dan mereka juga tidak meneruskan perbuatan keji yang mereka telah lakukan itu, sedangkan mereka mengetahui (akan salahnya dan akibatnya)." [3: 133-135]


p/s ::: To "someone", i hope u read my blog, hopefully, and hear what i wanna say : I never hate you for things you done to me. and i already forgive you but please, i just don't want to talk or chatting with you for some times, please let my heart find a little peace, just a little. dont worry, i always be friend with you, but not BFF like we used to be. Sorry.


p/ss ::: Really stress and wanna going to somewhere to calm my mind, anyone has any idea?

5 comments:

Epal Hijau Masam said...

ke belitung.. ;)
lihat kebesaran Ilahi di sana..
tp mungkin kamu akan pilih bersama dgn keluarga bukan?
hehehe..

Cikgu IBU said...

dear, finding a place? Suggestion : back home in your room.
As a good Muslimah, yes, we can forgive but we are only an ordinary human, it's not easy to forget because the scar is still there. The choice is yours. But the best thing to do is to forgive and forget. And if at times, you still feel hurt, be online with Allah and you'll feel relief. Luv u.

+aNa baNana+ said...

epal hijau masam ::: yup, i prefer spending time with family and loved one.. cuti2 malaysia lah best weh..ape barang negara org..

cikgu ibu ::: yeah, i still trying to forgive and forget although it is not easy as learning abc.... and thanks mum for ur advice,,,, love u! and wanna back home[Malaysia] please~~`

WAWA HAE NA said...

anak sape ko wt jd model tuh??haha

+aNa baNana+ said...

kang hae na ::: ntah la,, men tgkp jeeee,, hehehe...