Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-01-25

you never know.


Don't worry when you can't get what you want today
Because tomorrow always have another chance

Don't worry if you feel disappointed today
Because tomorrow always have happiness

Don't worry when people ignore you today
Because tomorrow you always can find another friends

Source ::: Here


Don't worry if you get sick today
Because tomorrow always have the cure

But please worry, if you do something wrong today
And still don't ask for forgiveness
Either to people around you or to Allah Maha Besar
Because tomorrow, you never know if you still can breathe the air
-©Anna

p/s ::: uuu. today's morning got Pharmacology examination, best of luck to me and friends.

p/ss ::: Why i still can't close my eyes, keep trying but urghhhh.

No comments: