Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2013-01-27

Used to have that friend


Everybody needs friends. Everybody has friend or friends. What is really the meaning of friend?

Friend :
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patronsupporter.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile, etc.

Erm. I will not discuss further about the meaning of friend. My aim is to tell about this one of my friend I used to have. USED to have. 



Well, me and this friend of mine, let say the name is Egg, our relationship is clearly just friend. Not more than that, not BFF. This friendship is kinda weird, because I rarely speak with Egg as I don't meet Egg much. But in virtual social network, me and Egg USED to spend time, chatting at messenger and other chatting service. 

What are we chatting about? Not much about personal life. The conversations are more about studying and sharing knowledge. And I enjoy, really, chatting with Egg.

But again, I used to have Egg as a friend. Somehow, after a period, Egg no longer chat with me. I wonder if I do something wrong that make Egg went away from me. But to ask Egg, I never have that kind of courage. Just make assumption, maybe Egg find a new friend to chat with. Or maybe Egg too busy with life. Or maybe Egg already become a chicken. Hahaha. or or or or.................................. ah, I don't know.

Whatever it is, I hope Egg is happy with whoever Egg choose to be friend with. And I wanna thanks Egg, because willing to be my chat-friend, even for a while. And I hope to have that kind of friend again, in future life. 

Your truly,
Egg-pan.

Hehehe......

Is this a true story? Let's guess... :P

No comments: