Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2010-10-17

Macaroni Mushroom Soup + Japan Soy Tofu + Catfish

Hello. menu for late lunch today is.............. as mentioned above. weird combination right? but i feel like to eat those meal at the same time, so i just cook them!

My Late Lunch





p/s : weird menu for weird person. MyEm0.Com

5 comments:

miza said...

pe ko msk nie anaaaa????sdp keee???haha

+aNa baNana+ said...

tgok tgn la sape yg masak...haha.. of course la tak sedap... =))

hamzah ian said...

nyam2

Unknown said...

sedap

+aNa baNana+ said...

haha.... tq mr ket... rupe dan rasa realiti lain....