Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-07-10

Qualities that you admire in your best friend

Apa la yang aku buat dua tiga hari ni, asyik post benda pelik-pelik je kan. Aku tengah buat challenges ni. Saja-saja. Hobi.

Google


Okay, now I will try to list out the qualities that I admire in my best friend, err, best friends. Maybe, there's a lots of them. Heh.


  • Supportive
  • Kind
  • Smart
  • Love to help
  • Good listener
  • A great secret-keeper
  • Always remind me about religion
  • Happy go lucky
and many mores. Who says we can live all on ourself without friends. without others? We really need others to achieve a success life, right? But remember, we give back what they give us. 

No comments: