Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-07-28

Officially finished second year of medical school



Yes, like the tittle says, me and my friends have finished our second year in medical school at Indonesia TODAY. So, does it means time for Holiday? No. No. No. Not yet. Because we still need to stay here, waiting for OSCE examination. And we will waiting for two weeks, with nothing to do but waiting. Haha. And as Ramadhan will come, on Monday I think, I need to prepare myself, mentally and physically to keep strong and energetic in this fasting month.

Ah, how i wish to celebrate the first Ramadhan with my family. MyEm0.Com. But it is okay, as long as I will going back to Malaysia for Syawal.

p/s :: Semoga Allah memberkati segala amalan di bulan Ramadhan ini. Amin.

No comments: