Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-05-14

To look or not to look

Twitter

Walking, keep walking, walk and walk again until the muscles get tired itself. Talking, keep talking, talk and talk and talk until the mouth shut itself. i just wonder why certain people born to be a friendly one and certain people are not. why those people easy to mix with people without feeling shy or not confident? ahah, maybe that's because Allah create variety of people so that this world, be a colorful world. i need to improve my communication skill, though i'm not the friendly type of person. 

*what am i just trying to say here?*
* IDK myself, done writing crap, now time to review medicine material"
" good morning to everybody as it is already 3:30 am in da morning here at Jakarta"
"i miss Malaysia so much, and i'm homesick too!!!!"




How can i'm not realize all the mistakes i have done. yes, i just keep thinking, doing it as a fun, to relax myself from getting stress over the heavy material but it is a sin! by looking on people, different sex, different world. and actually i get nothing, at all. Astaghfirullahalazim, how small i am to Him. and how small my knowledge about Islam....

No comments: