Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-05-09

Don't sad

and this is the reason why someone should not trying take their life after being dump, or doing something stupid. and the best and perfect reason is because Allah knows he/she is not the perfect one for you. accept the fate and move on with your beauty life. never look back at the same person, and should you love he/she so much, one day, if it is your destiny, you will find your love again.

"O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer." [4:1]

No comments: