Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-05-11

Randomness

"And be patient, for indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good." [11:115]



  • Malay saying : " buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali "
  • good things are meaningless unless you do with sincerity
  • always hold on the fate that Allah will pay you for your doing, bad or good, late or now, but never
  • when you make promises, make sure you do your words, once you broke it, it is hard to people believe you again
  • when people trust you to keep their privacy, they are mean so
  • ask for people forgiveness when we make mistake to human and ask for Allah's if we make mistake to Him as Allah always forgive His man that truly repent
source

No comments: