Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-05-28

Let me go

Let me walk away from you. Let me go from you. Let me find my life, alone. Don't ever bother me. Let us take two different path. And find the meaning of life, ourself, not depending on each other. Because you always decide for me. Until I've become a not independent girl. It's hard you know. Maybe I will fall down a few times at the beginning. But I'll try and keep trying to become strong enough so that you know that I don't need you in my life, anymore. Please don't lend me your hand in every situation although at my very hard times. Please let me become strong and independent girl. Please, I beg to you. For the first time, and the last time, MAYBE. I don't want people keep laughing at me for hold on you each seconds. Please DREAM, let me go, and create space for myself in this world.

Source

No comments: