Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-02-05

Being good person



In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.




Source


It costs us nothing, not a single penny if we doing a good thing in our life. I, myself in a process to try being a good person. Not only in front of others, but truly from my heart. Yeah, i don't like being hypocrite because i don't respect any hypocrite person. 


"Untuk orang-orang yang berusaha menjadikan amalnya baik dikurniakan segala kebaikan serta satu tambahan yang mulia dan air muka mereka pula (berseri-seri) tidak diliputi oleh sebarang kesedihan dan kehinaan. Mereka itulah ahli Syurga, mereka kekal di dalamnya selama-lamanya."[10:26]


I know, i do so many stupid mistakes in my past. But it is possible right, to change ourself. Give another chance to yourself. And use the chance wisely and perfectly.

p/s ::: Actually, don't have any idea to update. Sorry if it's kinda boring but it gives a value right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. lots of values.. thanx anna :)

"Tetapi barang siapa BERTAUBAT setelah melakukan kejahatan itu dan MEMBAIKI DIRI, maka sesungguhnya Allah menerima taubatnya. Sungguh, Allah Maha Pengampun, Maha Penyayang." (Al-Ma'idah 5:39)

+aNa baNana+ said...

your welcome.

Yes, Allah Maha Pengampun.

koala lady said...

x boring pon ana
nak join ana sma2 jadi baik la ^^

+aNa baNana+ said...

okayh. jom same2 berusaha ye.... insya-Allah, akan ada hasilnya