Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-02-11

Maher Zain - The Chosen One

don't just hear the song, but get the values and feel the Islam. insya-Allah, each effort to become a better Muslim will be counted. Amin.

Video from Youtube



Lyrics :::


In a time of darkness and greed
It is your light that we need
You came to teach us how to live
Muhammad, ya Rasoola Allah


You were so caring and kind

Your soul was full of light

You are the best of mankind
Muhammad, khairu khalqi Allah



Chorus:

Sallou 'ala Rasooli Allah

Habibil Mustafa
Peace be upon the Messenger
The Chosen One



From luxury you turned away

And all night you would pray

Truthful in every word you say
Muhammad, ya Rasoola Allah



Your face was brighter than the sun

Your beauty equalled by none

You are Allah's Chosen One
Muhammad, khayru khalqi Allah



Chorus



I'll try to follow your way

And do my best to live my life

As you taught me
I pray to be close to you
On that day, and see you smile
When you see me



Chorus



Lyrics: Bara Kherigi

Melody & Arrangement: Maher Zain

© Awakening Records 2010

No comments: