Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-02-02

silence.


sometimes, we need to remain silent.
specially when we feel something not right happen.
keep silent, and hear your voice of heart.
right there, there's a lots of things, you should realize.


sometimes, we have to silent.
to keep things as secret.
or to make a situation better.
silence is always the key. 

Source

sometimes, we choose to be silent.
maybe to hide things from person we loved.
maybe to shut up people's mouth talking bad.
be silent, is the best way ever.


p/s ::: .........


2 comments:

Awan Putih said...

yang bercakap itu perak yang diam itu emas :)

+aNa baNana+ said...

Betul =)