Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2011-04-25

Unconditional Love

google.


dear, put me in your arms. hold me tightly. promise me never stop held my hands. let me sink in our world, get to know the love without any rules, that i never felt before. let me stay in this dream night and day wake and sleep summer and winter. the air of this unconditional love just make me feel better and healthier.

because this LOVE is what i search, in my life.

2 comments:

Shukri Mohd Ali said...

you will find it :)

+aNa baNana+ said...

haha.... insya-Allah one day perhaps...