Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2013-07-18

O & G Department at Bhakti Yudha Hospital, Depok

Assalamualaikum.

It's already been day 25 since me and 5 of my Malaysian friends begin our job in Obstetrics and Gynecologic Department. This time, I have to work at Bhakti Yudha Hospital, Depok. Depok is a city, situated about 1 hour journey from Jakarta. So yes, we need to rent another room here. Money flew again $$$.


And this department really make us excessively-super-duper tired! With only 6 members in this group, we need to rotate our on-call schedule every 3 days, which 2 of us will need to be on on-call duty every night. Our usual work hour is from 7 am until 2 pm, and for whom is on on-call, need to continue the duty from 2 pm until 7 am of the next day. Pffttt...

Even though the patients here not as many as the patients at Tarakan Hospital (Bakti Yudha is a private hospital while Tarakan is a government hospital), but Seriously I feel more tired now compared to when I worked in Interna/Medicine Department.

Ok, that's all for now. Pray for us to keep be strong for another 6 weeks. Amin.

No comments: