Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2012-12-20

Forensic medicine



Salam.

I'm already in the last block of the last semester of the theory of the medicine. Yeah, I'm a Forth Year medical student. Huh? Not believing it? =.=

So in this block, I'm learning Forensic medicine. Learning about how people die, how to perform autopsy, how to identify the cause and way of death, toxicology, some of the laws and many more. It's interesting but too many to understand and remembered. Yet my brain's function is getting lazy this days.

Oh, I just remember why I write this post. So in this block we are having six times PBL. And yesterday, I had my second PBL, and the case me and my groupmates discussed is about poisoning, maybe carbon monoxide poisoning.

When we were doing the Visum et Repertum (the written report of corpse), we searched the symptoms that we expected to find when real doctor doing the external examination and autopsy of the dead body. And one of my groupmate found a medical term "encephalomalacia". Well, we once learned about it, but it seems to disappeared from our memory. Haha. Out of sudden, that person looked at me, and said "Ana, you're from Malaysia right, so you must know what is encephaloMalacia....."

Err, I'm speechless. And me and some friends laughed. Aishh...





Let's go home.......
















Okay, I wanna continuing study for tomorrow's exam. Yes, I get an exam tomorrow. Wish me luck. Pray for me and my friends to pass our third last exam in seventh semester. And I'm coming home this Saturday. Can't wait. See ya.... ^_^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..mule2 bce xphm npe gelak..dua x bce bru fhm..haha.. MALACIA..

+aNa baNana+ said...



Lampi r ko :D

Anonymous said...

haha..xbek o ckp org lampi..ko tw ke spe nie??? :))

+aNa baNana+ said...

haha sape lagi yg lampi kalau bukan Miza.. haha.. teka jeee

Anonymous said...

salahhhh ooooo..haha....nie bkn mizaaaa....

+aNa baNana+ said...

ala biar la slh pon. x kisah r sesape pon... :D :D