Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2012-04-12

Soul-mate


People said, a good thing should be announced to world, right? Still, I don't understand why they choose to keep silent from others. Are not we all be friends once we shake our hands? It is okay, no hard feeling. Because maybe some things be a secret for some reason, we don't know that right?

And she deserves him so well. Perfect match, insya-Allah. May Allah ease everything for them. And me, just sit tight, waiting for the inviting card.

Allah S.W.T berfirman, “Perempuan yang jahat untuk lelaki yang jahat dan lelaki yang jahat untuk perempuan yang jahat, perempuan yang baik untuk lelaki yang baik dan lelaki yang baik untuk perempuan yang baik.” (an-Nur':26)




Even i'm not one of her best friends, I always praying for her to have a really good soul-mate to live together until death parted them, and of course with Allah's will.


"Matters of death and soul-mates are in the hands of Allah." We just can pray for a good one. ^__^

No comments: