Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2021-02-05

Happy Birthday to me

 It's February. My favorite month. I was born in this month.


But everything is different this year.

No birthday celebration.

No birthday trip.

No birthday dinner.

No birthday stay-cation.

As planned.


Although I don't get to do things I planned prior to my birthday this year, but I am grateful for the wishes and gift from family & friends. 


Thank you to all friends who still remember and wish me. Although I don't have many friends, but the one that I have is enough. 


I just wish and pray that we can live normally, like those before COVID-19 era.


Anna Harun,

Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: