Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2021-01-20

Hi 2021

 Yes, finally I am back to this blog, after a few trial on creating other new blog for a few times, but of course failed.


Ok la, kali ni cuba hidupkan balik blog lama yang dah berhabuk debu tebal seinci ni. Tak kisahlah if no one read my blog anymore. The purpose I create this blog years ago, was to write everything I want without anyone judge me.


Ok, salam 2021 semua. See you in next post, insyaAllah.


-Anna Harun-

Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: