Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2012-11-24

Little book of poem


Poem. I used to have a book, consists of poems I created, myself. Well, that is one of my hobbies when I was in primary and secondary school. I found creating a poem as mind-booster. But never showed them to anyone. And that book, already thrown away long ago, before I continue my study here.



Writing a poem, I can express my unspoken feelings, although it's just me who read them. Now, I try to write again, but failed. Never same as before. My grammar is weaker than before. And the idea, just not coming around when I intend to make a poem.

So, now, I just read others' poem.

Here one of them:


Ajari aku cinta untuk bersabar..
Untuk menemukan Imam yang benar..
Untuk menjaga segala kemuslimahanmu..
Mengangkat derajat keimananku..
Serta membawaku dalam Indahnya agama Allah..

Ajari aku cinta untuk bertahan..
Pada kebaikan..
Pada keistiqomahan..
Pada Indahnya sendiri tanpa sentuhan haram..
Pada keindahan Cinta yang selalu terpendam..

Ajari aku cinta..
Seperti Para makhluk tuhan yang selalu berdzikir..
Seperti Hamba-hamba Tuhan yang selalu berfikir..
Di jauhkan dari manusia-manisa kafir..
Dan selalu ada dalam kerendahan hati tanpa kikir..

Ajari aku Cinta..
Aku ingin memilikimu karena TuhanMu, Allah..
Aku ingin menjadi pendampingmu karena Ajaran TuhanMu, Allah..
Aku ingin mencintai dan melengkapai kehidupanku juga hanya ada di jalan TuhanMu, Allah..
Demi Cintaku padamu, Karena Allah..
Hanya Karena TuhanMu, Allah..
Jadilah Imamku yang sempurna..
Yang selalu mencari cinta di jalan TuhanMu, Allah..
Untukmu Yang akan menjadi Imamku..

- Aku mencintaimu karena Allah by Khusnul Khotimah

No comments: