Followers

Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2012-07-02

Welcome July

Supposed I write this entry Yesterday. Haha, but it's ok. better late than nothing. Lately Mr Brain just empty his stomach from giving me ideasssss to update blog. Blame him not me.

Today is second of July. That's mean, another 19 days for welcoming Ramadhan, the fasting month for Muslims. Are we ready yet for this month? yeah, some of us must said : What to be ready for? When the month comes, just fasting from Subuh till Maghrib. But I don't think that way. I found this picture on FaceBook.



We can practice this steps in our day before Ramadhan arrived. Don't worry, it never wasting your time. ^_^.

Let's pray to Allah, may this Ramadhan be better than last year.

No comments: