Followers

Me

My photo
Saya Ummi Ana, Pengedah Sah Shaklee No ID 1210215. Jemput like page saya di facebook dan instagram. Sebarang pertanyaan bolehlah Whatsapp 01124121834 atau email hazliana.nurul@yahoo.com Terima kasih singgah di blog saya.
Before you read my posts, please forgive me for my bad grammar. And inconsistent pronoun, for sometimes I use "aku" and sometimes I use "saya", it depends on my mood and the post. Some of them are in English and some in Malay language. And the pictures in this blog mostly from google images. Btw, thanks for stopping by here.

2010-12-12

When i feel empty


Earliest time
When i feel empty
I always find you
I always tell stories and probs
I always cry over your shoulder

Earliest time
When i feel empty
You take me out
Taking a walk
Get a fresh air
And then we ended up eating my favorite food

Earliest time
When i feel empty
You give me advice
You motivated me
You tell be to be strong again
You never let me down
And you never bored to wipe my tears

But it was long time ago

Now
When i feel empty
I never find you
I never cry at you
I never share probs with you
I never hanging out with you

Because Now
When i feel empty
I always pray to Allah
Five and plus plus times a day
Crying out my probs to Him
Sharing my sadness with Him

Now
When i feel empty
I will reciting Al-Quran
With tears coming out from my eyes
And it really works
My heart not empty anymore

Now
When i feel empty
I will look and hug my parents's picture
And i will text them instead of you

It is not i hate you Now
Or i don't need you anymore Now

But i realize
You and me are not mahram
Our meeting will make the Syaitan become happy
Our chatting will lead us to adultery
So it is better for us
To limit our communication
To guard our relationship

And as Allah says in Al-Quran : 

"Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know"[Ya-Sin 36:36]

If you are created for me
And i am created for you
We will be together again one day, i believe
Sharing all the things in halal ways
And that time i want you to wipe my
Happiness tears!

Let us keep this love feeling for now
And show them to the world the day i be yours, insya-Allah.
-© Anna




p/s ::: I love you, my future-husband-to-be.

p/ss :::

5 comments:

Cikgu IBU said...

dear dearest
Alhamdulillah & Insya Allah you'll never regret. Dear Allah, bless our beloved daughter every day, every minute & every second. Amin

+aNa baNana+ said...

Amin.....

atikullah ismail™ said...

nice post =)

atikullah ismail™ said...

nice post =)

+aNa baNana+ said...

tq atikullah ismail........